Ducted air conditioning
Ducted air conditioning provides air conditioned comfort to new and existing homes. The indoor unit is usually located in the ceiling or under the floor with flexible ductwork distributing conditioned air through vents located throughout the house, where as, the compressor is installed outside the home.
Ducted air conditioning systems can be designed to operate in two or more zones, which can be heated or cooled at different times.
This means you can operate your air conditioning system in the living area during the day and in the bedrooms at night saving you money on energy costs.
Whole House Comfort
Superior Intelligence. Daikin’s Super Inverter air conditioners are so intelligent that, when in Auto Mode, they consider all the factors that affect your comfort such as outdoor and indoor temperatures.
They then remember your preferred setting in similar conditions and make subtle adjustments to the temperature so you feel totally comfortable. Because this intelligence eliminates excessive cooling and heating, it also achieves energy savings.
Program Dry reduces humidity levels to keep you comfortable when things become a little sticky!
Because the Daikin Super Inverter has increased power at start-up, the desired temperature is reached quickly
OWN IT NOW, UP TO 24 MONTHS INTEREST FREE
Inside a Super Inverter
Super Inverter Outdoor Ducted units benefit from significant advances in technology.
This quiet operation is possible because of innovative design improvements to key components.
- Reluctance DC Compressor generates more power using less electricity.
- DC Sine-Wave Inverter smooths the motor rotation resulting in definite reduction in noise and much greater efficiency.
- Heat-divide type heat exchanger: The area of heat exchanging is widened to improve efficiency.
- New Super Cooling circuit
- DC Fan Motor
- Compressor Linked Fan control
- Hybrid Aerofoil Fan, high-flared bell mouth, and super aero grille: a newly designed fan, with improved air flow analysis techniques developed by NASA, provides smoother air flow while at the same time offering a greater reduction in power consumption.
- Intelligent precise temperature control